BY YOPLAIT

Anna Q.
If yogurts could speak it would tell pick me, never going back to regular yogurt I love this
Deanna S.
Croydon, PA
The taste is amazing also very lite and fluffy! This is my must have! I love all the flavors!
Alyse J.
I love the light airy taste, the real strawberry taste. Very good flavor. Always my top pick
Mocha Y.
snellville
Creamy amazing and fruity it taste great! It doesn’t have much calories and is very delicious
Francine V.
Jersey city, NJ
My favorite yogurt. Great flavor and texture with a intense flavor . It could have less sugar
Nathaly G.
Naples , FL
Love the taste is sweet but not to sweet and my kids love it which to me that’s a big plus!!
Erin J.
Bountiful
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt. It’s creamy and delicious. My kids also enjoy it
kas o.
only yogurt i will eat. best all around. ten out of ten recommend. very fluffy and very good
Stephanie B.
Love the flavor and texture of this yogurt. It is one of my go to’s for breakfast or a snack.
Allie W.
I bought this on accident instead of normal yogurt. It wasn’t bad but it was a weird texture.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?