BY YOPLAIT

Lizyareth🌹 H.
dallas
Purchased at: Kroger
These ypugurts are soo good and they last for a while they are just amazing and i always have to buy them when my mom goes grocwie shopping
Dustye C.
lawton
Purchased at: Walmart
Yogurt has always been a perfect snack choice for me. I have tried many yoplait flavors and strawberry has been my hands down favorite! It was the most refreshing of all the delicious flavors. I will definitely keep buying.
Lindsey P.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Target
Personally love yoplait yogurts. Very tasty and affordable. My 2 year old also loves it
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I could eat whipped yogurt by yoplait all the time. My grandma used to keep these stocked in her refrigerator when I was a kid and I always loved it. Though I dont like the regular non whipped yogurt, I think it taste chalky, but this stuff is amazing.
Natasha K.
Conneaut
I love Yoplait Whips! They are fluffy and delicious. This is a fairly good flavor, almost like eating dessert.
Mary B.
Oil Springs, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is really good. I like it better frozen but it's good either way. It's the perfect amount too
Yda Aurora Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta porque es cremoso y el ácido no es tan fuerte ,y tiene la fruta entera y sabrosa
Bonita T.
Love this brand lots of flavors to choose from and lots of textures if you want more a whipped kind they have it. My kids love it!
Bailey P.
Frankfort
I do not like the texture of the whips by Yoplait. It was not as good tasting as good of a taste as the regular
Amber D.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
All of the mousse yogurts have such a great texture that pairs well with the flavor- especially the strawberry. I love having these in the morning or as a day time snack! It’s a wonderful treat but also a better choice compared to cookies