BY YOPLAIT

Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
This is a great little snack. When I’m doing a long shift at work, this is a great pick me up
Ashley G.
Corinth, MS
Very yummy! I love this yoghurt one of my favorite, taste so good and quenches my sweet tooth
Caroline B.
Soooo delicious and fluffy!! My favorite yogurt for sure, and always a good price in stores.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Olivia R.
Hampton, FL
Consistency is like no other I absolutely love this. The flavor is amazing . Would recommend
Jocelyn B.
Fresno
I really like this yoghurt because it has pieces of strawberries in it has a very good flavor
Macarena C.
Oxford, OH
LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS! So light and creamy but still tastes like yoghurt! Love love love it
Iridian D.
Denver
I love the consistency of this yogurt. The flavor never fails in yoplait . Keeps me healthy.
Samantha L.
O'Fallon
The wips are great for a light and airy snack. You love buying these to help my sweet tooth.
Isabel B.
Lincoln, RI
Super light and curbs a craving. Love to pair with fruit and add to my breakfasts or a snack.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?