BY YOPLAIT

Stacey W.
ulster park
I love how light this yogurt is. Makes me feel like I’m having a dessert. The flavor is very light and refreshing. Doesn’t taste artificial like some yogurts I’ve tried before.
Aleesha L.
Purchased at: Kroger
Such and amazing and easy breakfasts even for my little one who loves yogurt. Love this stuff
Kymber B.
untied state's
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. It has so many amazing flavors and it's one that doesn't make me gag. You have to try this light fluffy treat.
Lindsay P.
phil campbell
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a refreshing strawberry taste and the whip is light and fluffy, not like traditional yogurt
Mariela T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste great! Love the flavor and all the other ones that they carry as well! Love some yoplait! Plus, super cheap!
Roxana G.
Thornton, CO
It’s really good, when I was younger I would include it on my diet, it was my to-go snack.
Chrissy D.
Collinsville, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Live them all. Boston cream pie is my favorite. Key lime when I want to mix it up. The whips are so light and fluffy
mercedes M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and flavorful. There are many flavors, some better than others. It's especially good when it's frozen!
lacey t.
Lake city, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
mmmm these are so good!! I could eat them all day long, my kids also love them and they are cheap to buy. I buy them every month for my family
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like the mousse ones as much as the regular becaus of the texture but they still are good