BY YOPLAIT

Meg Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
I think this tasted really good. I liked the texture and the taste was nice and strawberry
Marisel M.
Riverview
Purchased at: Publix
A mi y a mi familia nos gusta mucho este sabor de fruta es cremoso dulce es la xantida correcta y es saludable nos gusta mucho
Paige-Elizbeth B.
Cordova
Purchased at: Walmart
I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to buy this item. Its taste really good and I really enjoy it.
Herminia G.
Blue Island, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
this is my favorite from all yogurts the taste omg so smooth rich and creamy perfect snack for on the go
Stevie H.
Dora
One of my favorite yogurts of all time! And it’s packaging is so convenient for stacking. Great price and always taste amazing!
Halie S.
Guthrie
This is sooo yummy! Perfect amount to curb the mid-day cravings without ruining my whole healthy eating plan!
Dustye C.
lawton
Purchased at: Walmart
Yogurt has always been a perfect snack choice for me. I have tried many yoplait flavors and strawberry has been my hands down favorite! It was the most refreshing of all the delicious flavors. I will definitely keep buying.
Lindsey P.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Target
Personally love yoplait yogurts. Very tasty and affordable. My 2 year old also loves it
shakayah r.
I think that this is really good bit it has a dominant flavor so if you like that this is really good for you
Natasha K.
Conneaut
I love Yoplait Whips! They are fluffy and delicious. This is a fairly good flavor, almost like eating dessert.