BY YOPLAIT

Kelley P.
Great texture refreshing overall a delicious yogurt on hot days. My kids all love it.
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
This is my daughters favorite yogurt! It smells delicious and I love how light it is.
Michaela M.
Very yummy yogurt. Nice and creamy and thick same way your grandmother would make it.
Brookelyn S.
Yoplait it my favorite yogurt brand I love this yogurt it is so creamy and delicious.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
This is my favorite flavor absolutely love it it is a great snack bought from Walmart
Kaitlyn M.
Woodbine
Love the fruit bites in these. Healthy, good snack. Baby and husband also love them!
Alayna Y.
Youngstown, OH
Yoplait whips are by far my favorite yogurt out there. Good price, and a great taste
MaFaHa❤️🐶💙 G.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is my favorite because the flavor and the quality and price are amazing.
Jasmin R.
Mcminnville, OR
My favorite on the go breakfast, taste good and is super easy to just grab on the go!
Samantha C.
Philadelphia
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. Love when these are on sale. So good