BY YOPLAIT

Tiffany G.
Baltimore , MD
MY GOTO YOGURT! whipped is so light on the stomach and full of flavor! Great price, always offering sales and coupons! Even my kids love it! Strawberry flavor is just right- not too strong but enough to satisfy cravings! Nothing to add! Very satisfied with this product
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
I used to be obsesses with Mousse and Whipped Yogurts (before I learned Greek was healthiers) It's like eating a dessert, but a bit healthier because of the yogurt and fruit. If you're like me and have a sweet tooth, enjoy one for breakfast with some granola on top!
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
This yogurt tastes just like strawberries, and inside the yogurts they would usually have tiny pieces of strawberries. I bought mine at Coborns or Target. It does have a great flavor to it, and I would definitely buy it again!
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This product is very fluffy, but the strawberry flavor wasn’t my favorite. I liked the price, and the texture wasn’t all bad, but the flavor was not what I expected. I would only recommend it to someone if they love strawberry
Amanda B.
Corinth
This will always be my favorite yogurt. It’s so light and fluffy and the taste is great. The strawberry is the best flavor to me. It’s also really yummy if you put it in the freezer before eating! I will definitely buy again.
Nichole L.
I enjoy these. They have super light texture and are pretty good. I am weird about my yogurt and don’t like chunks of fruit so if I buy anything it will be like these. I don’t buy them all the time but when I do I enjoy them.
Zarriah W.
Germantown , MD
I didn’t like this yogurt like at all really. The texture caught me off gaurd but I feel like that changed the flavor of this one for me. That was my first time trying and I’ve never bought it again since. It wasn’t all that
Sam R.
Mancelona, MI
I love how affordable these yogurts are, and they taste so good! They are so light and airy, and it's the perfect snack to have with any meal. The flavors are incredible. As a bonus, there are so many flavors to choose from.
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Love this yogurt it is so good ! I like to eat it for breakfast or a snack anytime. Very affordable and cheap this flavor is refreshing and light. You can usually find it at any grocery store ! So many flavors to chose from
Tina K.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally not a big fan of whipped yogurt. I prefer the creamy smooth kind. I think the whipped has lots of bubbles in the texture. Although the strawberry flavor makes the texture of the yogurt more bearable and enjoyable.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?