BY YOPLAIT

Gloria R.
Coral spring
Muy bueno me encanta este alimento y lo como casi a diario es muy bueno su sabor bueno
aysia r.
bronx, NY
love strawberry yogurt love this brand taste amazing
and does my body magic enjoy some
Ashley T.
East Falmouth
Loved whipped and love that there's no fruit chunks in it. Fruit chunks are the worst.
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
The best. So light and creamy. I love this yogurt. I wish it came in a bigger container
April P.
My daughter's favorite. They never last in the house. Taste better than regular yogurt.
Lakin L.
Coos Bay, OR
One of my other favs!!! I love strawberry everything so this was a great add to my love
Fahmida N.
I love strawberry yogurt so much and this one is really yummy and perfect for a snack!
Jocelyn P.
Headland
I love this product because it is light on your stomach but gives you the full feeling.
Wanda G.
Homestead
Taste good very lite good for
A nice snak at any time nice and healthy try it every day
Erin W.
Castorland, NY
We love our Yoplait strawberry whips!! We eat them everyday! We’ve tried other brands/