BY YOPLAIT

Kimberley A.
Leslie
Favorite snack. Sweet healthy treat. Good price. Definitely recommend. Love love love.
aysia r.
bronx, NY
love strawberry yogurt love this brand taste amazing
and does my body magic enjoy some
Lily H.
SACRAMENTO
These are the perfect yogurts for kids. They are small which is great for lunch boxes.
Fahmida N.
I love strawberry yogurt so much and this one is really yummy and perfect for a snack!
Erin W.
Castorland, NY
We love our Yoplait strawberry whips!! We eat them everyday! We’ve tried other brands/
Ally. p.
turlock,ca
It’s delicious! Almost like I’m not even yogurt, just whipped cream! My kids love it!!
Ashley W.
New Oxford, PA
Whipped yogurts are a big hit in my house. My daughter likes them more than ice cream!!
Wanda G.
Homestead
Taste good very lite good for
A nice snak at any time nice and healthy try it every day
Jocelyn P.
Headland
I love this product because it is light on your stomach but gives you the full feeling.
Lakin L.
Coos Bay, OR
One of my other favs!!! I love strawberry everything so this was a great add to my love