BY YOPLAIT

Knicole S.
Pretty good in taste . Fair priced compared to other brands. The original is my favorite
Catherina T.
It’s really good.Totally buy it,I don’t see anything bad about it.It’s really delicious.
Kaylin H.
Easley
This product is healthy and taste delicious. The kids I babysit love to eat this yogurt.
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
I enjoy this yogurt because it’s texture is light and airy and still has a great flavor!!
Jena P.
Farmington
Tasty, refreshing, and just the right amount. I like most of the varieties of the whips.
Rachel S.
Lexington
Delicious and very light. This flavor is good and I love the way it melts in your mouth.
Maria B.
San Bernardino
Really tasty yummy and filling it's good and affordable not expensive at all I love them
Julie D.
REALLY good like I love this yogurt it’s the one I go for most of the time when I get it
Selena R.
roanoke rapids
This yogurt is good and it fills me up in the morning for breakfast and it’s a good price
Taylor W.
Paoli, IN
I eat these all the time! I love the whips because it’s not as heavy as regular yogurt.