BY YOPLAIT

Kattalin J.
Latrobe, PA
The whips are my favorite and will always be. This flavor is so good and is one of my favorites.
Kayce H.
Argillite
I liked the flavor of the yogurt but I didn’t like it being whipped. I’m weird with textures tho.
Paola V.
Tulare CA
Purchased at: Costco
I love this yogurt you can use it as a breakfast type of food or also add in granolas to get more
Laura J.
Fayetteville, GA
I love whips yogurt! Its light and refreshing and satisfies my sweet tooth. Its also good frozen!
Aubrey B.
lincoln
It has a weird consistency and it kind of taste likes what it is suppose too. It isn’t the great
josie b.
Taste great my favorite yogurt always buy have the best quality and love the slices of strawberry
Claudia H.
Madisonville, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurts!! I️taco so creamy and light tasting. I buy this all the time
Erica H.
Elgin, SC
This yogurt is so good. It taste like real strawberries. It isn’t expensive and very affordable.
Erika M.
Wright City, MO
Strawberry fluff delight! It’s so fluffy and light and sweetly strawberry. An all time favorite.
Victorian D.
Troy, AL
This one was okay! I wasn’t a huge fan on the texture. But I didn’t throw any away! It was okay!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?