BY YOPLAIT

Alyssa D.
Des Moines, IA
Doesn’t even taste like yogurt! Great on the go breakfast! Easy to eat and take with yoi
Abbi R.
P C Beach, FL
I love this yogurt. It is my all time favorite. I love the texture of the whipped yogurt.
Jolie J.
Yummy!! I’m normally not a huge Yogurt fan but this stuff is good!! Definitely recommend
Brianna S.
Orange Cove, CA
I’m basics on with your breathing on the flavors so yeah all the flavors are nasty yummy
Kailey D.
Boscobel, WI
Whipped yogurt is my absolute favorite and yoplait does a nice job of making taste great!
Maria B.
San Bernardino
Really tasty yummy and filling it's good and affordable not expensive at all I love them
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this yogurt - the flavor is great, and the texture is very light and very filling
Caitelynne B.
Savanna
I recently became lactose intolerant so I can’t eat it anymore but when I did I loved it.
Jesenia S.
yuma
Personally I love yogurt , it’s an easy grab and go snack. I love strawberry flavor also
Giselle M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
So creamy and delicious! The perfect snack to start your day with that isn’t over filling