BY YOPLAIT

Alyssa D.
Des Moines, IA
Doesn’t even taste like yogurt! Great on the go breakfast! Easy to eat and take with yoi
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
These are okay they are nice and light but I personally don’t like that texture in yogurt
Abbi R.
P C Beach, FL
I love this yogurt. It is my all time favorite. I love the texture of the whipped yogurt.
Caitelynne B.
Savanna
I recently became lactose intolerant so I can’t eat it anymore but when I did I loved it.
Knicole S.
Pretty good in taste . Fair priced compared to other brands. The original is my favorite
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this yogurt - the flavor is great, and the texture is very light and very filling
brystal n.
massillon
I liked the way this yogurt tasted but i am not a big fan on the whipped type of yogurt.
Iza T.
I love this yogurt its super healthy m& very delicious and creamy I will be repurchasing!
Savanah C.
Fayetteville, AR
I love yoplait whips. I have yet to find a flavor I didn’t like and this is no exception
Tyra E.
My favorite kind, brand and flavor of yogurt! Super tasty and fluffy, not super fattening