BY YOPLAIT

Taylor S.
Bagley
Taste is wonderful, light and healthy which is a must. Good snack for the kids after school
Chantel S.
Lake Mary
My favorite yogurt. It’s almost like a desert it is so good. I love the smooth consistency.
Jena C.
Gardnerville
my favorite brand of yogurt, and my favorite flavor. not super expensive and tastes great.
Tiffany C.
South Bend
This yogurt is a yummy quick snack that is easily able to be transported wherever you need!
Lauren E.
Greensboro, NC
i love these. they’re good frozen or not, taste like a dessert even though it’s just yogurt
Cheyenne K.
Ormond beach, FL
Again, dissatisfied with this product. I don’t think I’ll ever actually like their yogurt.
Vanessa R.
hemet
Been eating this for years now and I can’t complain it’s delicious and dog and overall good
Courtney V.
Manitou, KY
My favorite yogurt! I even freeze it and eat it like sherbet. It’s really good! And fluffy!
Ly P.
Texas
My favorite since I was a kid. Love strawberries so it was always right to get this flavor
Maria B.
San Bernardino
Really tasty yummy and filling it's good and affordable not expensive at all I love them