BY YOPLAIT

Amy D.
Tulare
Spook yummy! Light and fluffy! Can't get enough! Always looking for these every time I go to the store lol
Leann S.
Crowley
Very tasty and creamy love the taste and feels so light ....also my kids like it and they are picky eaters
Catie H.
Riverview , MI
The whips yogurt is delicious and light! I’m not a huge yogurt person but I like this because it’s so airy.
Yuli C.
De Queen, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s good but not as good as the regular yoplait yogurt not my favorite but would buy it for a simple snack
Yoselin G.
Houston
Really like this type of yogurt always buy it when I'm out of it specially the strawberry flavor one .....
Jessica G.
Arkansas
Don't really like the whip but the regular is my favorite. I really like the taste and texture. Best yogurt
Janessa S.
Skiatook
Taste AMAZING has real strawberries and everything! I'm a huge fan with strawberries so i loved this yogurt
Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
Loving all the flavors made in the whips yogurt. Strawberry is sweet and in no way sour like other brands.
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Awesome yogurt, best tasting delicious yogurt I ever had when I was growing up! Still love it to this day!
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
Best yogurt ever! So smooth and light, I absolutely love it and always go for it when I see it in the store
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?