BY YOPLAIT

Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Theses are soo delicious! My favorite low calorie snack..I love how light and fluffy they are
Brooke B.
kathleen
Super good. Amazing texture and flavor. Super light and bubbly. My favorite brand and flavor
Sofia A.
Fresno, CA
It is a very smooth texture. It is not an expensive yogurt like others and yes it is healthy
Janeth O.
Dos palos , CA
this is absolutely yummy ! I loved it so much it’s delicious I definitely recommend it to you
Aaliyahh M.
San Pablo, CA
I’m pretty sure everyone loves yogurt, yoplait is original so I like to stick to what I know
Shania Nia A.
Bakersfield
So fruity lots of real strawberries! Really cream and great price as well! Got it at Walmart
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
One of my favorite yogurt flavors. Love the whips and the strawberry flavor is rich and light
Alyse J.
I love the light airy taste, the real strawberry taste. Very good flavor. Always my top pick
Jessica D.
Winston Salem, NC
I’m not usually a yogurt person, but this yogurt is really great and the texture is perfect.
Samantha L.
O'Fallon
The wips are great for a light and airy snack. You love buying these to help my sweet tooth.