BY YOPLAIT

Erica A.
didnt care for the mousse. the flavor was okay just would putchase regular yogurt next time.
Meagan S.
American Fork, UT
My go to when i was strawberry yogurt! Very yummy and a good price. I eat these all the time!
Mrs. L.
Destrehan
This yogurt is absolutely delicious!!! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I like the yoplait whips yogurt. They are light and fluffy and they have good flavor choices.
Sofia A.
Fresno, CA
It is a very smooth texture. It is not an expensive yogurt like others and yes it is healthy
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Theses are soo delicious! My favorite low calorie snack..I love how light and fluffy they are
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
One of my favorite yogurt flavors. Love the whips and the strawberry flavor is rich and light
Shania Nia A.
Bakersfield
So fruity lots of real strawberries! Really cream and great price as well! Got it at Walmart
Aaliyahh M.
San Pablo, CA
I’m pretty sure everyone loves yogurt, yoplait is original so I like to stick to what I know
Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
This is a great little snack. When I’m doing a long shift at work, this is a great pick me up