BY YOPLAIT

Sofia A.
Fresno, CA
It is a very smooth texture. It is not an expensive yogurt like others and yes it is healthy
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I like the yoplait whips yogurt. They are light and fluffy and they have good flavor choices.
Macarena C.
Oxford, OH
LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS! So light and creamy but still tastes like yoghurt! Love love love it
ChewChen C.
Purchased at: Publix
Love the smooth creamy taste and the real fruits that’s in it, it’s very tasty and enjoyable
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Theses are soo delicious! My favorite low calorie snack..I love how light and fluffy they are
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
This yogurt is so delicious !! Very cheap too! I always buy this great tasting fluffy snack.!
Rachael T.
Canastota, NY
This is a great little snack. When I’m doing a long shift at work, this is a great pick me up
Deanna S.
Croydon, PA
The taste is amazing also very lite and fluffy! This is my must have! I love all the flavors!
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Ki G.
elk river
It’s so good I love strawberry yogurt if you like strawberry yogurt too this is meant for you