BY YOPLAIT

💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
One of the best yougurts out there. Great taste and you can eat it witg bread or add granola
Allie W.
I bought this on accident instead of normal yogurt. It wasn’t bad but it was a weird texture.
Erin J.
Bountiful
This is one of my favorite brands of yogurt. It’s creamy and delicious. My kids also enjoy it
Francine V.
Jersey City
My favorite yogurt. Great flavor and texture with a intense flavor . It could have less sugar
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
This yogurt is so delicious !! Very cheap too! I always buy this great tasting fluffy snack.!
Ki G.
elk river
It’s so good I love strawberry yogurt if you like strawberry yogurt too this is meant for you
M. S.
this is good yogurt. I sometimes like to mix granola with it in the morning and it’s amazing
Amanda M.
Monticello, KY
If you want a light snack, this is the snack to choose! The strawberry mist flavor is great.
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA
This is one of my favorite flavors! Smooth and delicious! Definitely taste like it’s suppose!
Ashley G.
Corinth, MS
Very yummy! I love this yoghurt one of my favorite, taste so good and quenches my sweet tooth