BY YOPLAIT

Madison H.
Manning, SC
Very yummy and feels light when you eat it, so you don’t feel guilty afterwards which is a plus for me.
Jillian N.
Kenvil, New Jersey
I love the whipped addition!!!!!! It was super airy and I had every intention to go out and but more!!!
Rachel M.
United States
Super tasty. Little thick. But my whole family liked it. Would buy it again. Also tried other flavors:)
Marlisa O.
Yoplait Whips Strawberry is delicious! It's very light and tasty. We always buy it for snacks.........
Jayden S.
Really delicious and very very good for on the go. I think it isn’t pricey at all and very affordable.
Amanda L.
Lakeland, FL
Super fluffy smooth and delicious. Price is great and affordable. Usually in stock and tastes amazing.
Juliana T.
Chicago
Love it for a basic snack, a good carry on snack that I take after breakfast. Nice on the price tag too
Taylor n.
This is my new favorite yogurt ever! It is so smooth and tastes delicious . It’s my new favorite snack
🙌🏻taylor🙌🏻 ✨.
Mission Viejo
It is very light and airy, but the taste is wonderful! this and the blueberry are my favorite flavors!
Camren M.
York, PA
I personally think that this strawberry yogurt is the best out there and you definitely have to try it.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?