BY YOPLAIT

Taylor W.
Arkansas City, KS
I love yoplait whips. The texture and taste is great. It’s a great snack for any time of the day.
Jezalyn A.
Las Cruces, NM
Tasted very different from yogurt but it wasn’t that bad just wish it tasted a little bit better
Sheena J.
Caro
This flavor is so delicious, creamy and fluffy all at the same time. What a good choice to pick!
Louis M.
Kansas City
One of my favorite flavors. Great taste and good products. The only way I eat yogurt is yoplait
Kayla M.
Winchester, VA
These are really good. I’ll always pack one in my lunch. The strawberry is my favorite flavor.
erica m.
Taft, CA
i do not like yogurt but the yoplay whipped yogurts are sweet and i actually really love them!
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a great yogurt for that quick hungry fix! Very healthy, taste beautiful, and inexpensive.
Constance S.
Van Lear
Yummy flavor! Creamy and delicious! I really enjoy all the flavors of yoplait. Love love love!
Drea H.
Lubbock
This is the best yogurt!! It’s so fluffy & tasty!! I always have these on me when I’m in a run
Minahil N.
Notre Dame, IN
It’s a good snack. I like how it tastes. Not very heavy like Greek yoghurt. But still filling.