BY YOPLAIT

Sthefany B.
Doral, FL
it tastes so good and I love it has like small pieces of strawberry on it and when it is cold omg
Shelby O.
Blaine
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m no a big yogurt fan, but this is amazing. love the taste. Recommend if you like strawberries.
Lisa C.
Conroe
These are good just wish the strawberry flavor had a little more punch. I love the texture of it.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
I think this is my favorite yogurt, the taste is delicious and I would keep my fridge stocked :)
Erika M.
Wright City, MO
Strawberry fluff delight! It’s so fluffy and light and sweetly strawberry. An all time favorite.
Julia B.
Kalispell
So so yummy. I love this. The strawberry is so good definitely one of my favorites. I recommend.
Norma M.
orlando
This is my favorite yogurt!!! because is very soft and the strawberry taste is so delicious! 😋 🍓
Jess M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the light airy texture of the whipped yoplait! The strawberry is sweet but not overly sweet
Yanae w.
Great on the go snack when you are running late to work or school. Even after work or school 💕💕💕
Shannon B.
Saint Louis, MO
I am not a fan of this yogurt. It is too light weight compared to other yogurts that I have tried