BY YOPLAIT

Teresa M.
Lehigh acres, FL
Strawberry happens to be my favorite yogurt of all time and this yogurt here was really great 👍🏼
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
The Taste is great. I absolutely love the texture of it!!! I also think it's an affordable price.
Sthefany B.
Doral, FL
it tastes so good and I love it has like small pieces of strawberry on it and when it is cold omg
Meghin S.
Shafter, CA
I don’t eat yogurt much but I do like the whipped yoplait one, but only in the strawberry flavor.
Amanda H.
Indianapolis, IN
Good product have ate these since I was a kid. I think they sit a little heavy on the stomach tho
Yanae w.
Great on the go snack when you are running late to work or school. Even after work or school 💕💕💕
Erika M.
Wright City, MO
Strawberry fluff delight! It’s so fluffy and light and sweetly strawberry. An all time favorite.
Zuleyka G.
Love the yogurt plus they’re fairly inexpensive. Really good and my kids love the yogurt as well.
Maqueline W.
These are great for snacks or a healthy desert. Put them in the freezer to make it like ice cream
Miranda M.
By far super creamy and good to snack on. I love to eat one of these when I’m just sitting around