BY YOPLAIT

monica r.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The strawberries in the yogurt is amazing and taste very fresh. I love the price for the product.
Brandi H.
Jacksonville , FL
Favorite yogurt out there and I’ve tried a ton! It’s smooth and flavorful and cheaper than most!
Lisa C.
Conroe
These are good just wish the strawberry flavor had a little more punch. I love the texture of it.
Claudia H.
Madisonville, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurts!! I️taco so creamy and light tasting. I buy this all the time
Mayra H.
Chicago
I loveeeeeee this yogurt, and strawberry is my favorite flavor... Its soo delightful... 👈❤❤❤❤👍💅😝
Tiffany G.
Love the flavor and the texture was perfect! I’m very picky about textures! & this was very good!
christinejoy. ✌.
Glendale, CA
This is definitely my fave yogurt! It’s very light and not overpowering. I love how it’s whipped!
Victorian D.
Troy, AL
This one was okay! I wasn’t a huge fan on the texture. But I didn’t throw any away! It was okay!
Emily S.
Ferris
This products good just very fluffy and soft. If you mix it. It becomes nasty and different taste
Maria V.
Joliet , IL
I LOVE !! This yogurt very delicious I eat one everyday if possible I recommend it it very good.