BY YOPLAIT

Bella J.
kingston
so so delicious, it’s tasty and sweet. it’s not bad for you and it’s also yummy so there’s a plus!
Char S.
I love this yogurt the taste is so good just like real
Strawberries I will never stop buying this!
Natalia G.
Desert Hot Springs
Woah!! This is a great yogurt 🙂very very very amazing it’s the best so far and it’s really healthy
Brittany G.
Northglenn
I love whips! The texture is amazing! It melts right in your mouth. Very good value. Tastes great.
Mariela N.
I love purchasing these yogurts they taste so good and are an easy snack I enjoy them alot 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Selena V.
Centereach Ny
Purchased at: Walmart
I love strawberry yogurt ! It’s so great and a big plus is it doesn’t have that sour taste to it !
Elena B.
austin
Hate the taste and the texture it tastes sugary and just not my favorite yogurt that yoplait makes.
Lydia S.
Clermont, Florida
Fabulous, I would recommend you try this. As I do not like yogurt that much but this is pretty good
Kristie W.
ada
The flavor is amazing! I love it and it’s one of my go too flavors! My daughter also loves it too!
S S.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love this yogurt! It taste sooooo good! I just ran out! I’m going to get some more this weekend.