BY YOPLAIT

Falestin j.
Chalmette
This is a delicious creamy pieces of strawberries followed by chunks of strawberries which I prefer better.
20 🌹.
San Leandro, CA
Tastes good! Love the strawberry taste! I sometimes purchase for my son he loves them more than I do hahaha
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
All the yoplait yogurts are all so yummy. They are like eating a cloud of air with great flavor and taste.
Logan T.
TEXAS
I do not like yogurt that is chunky, so this brand is perfect for me! I love the texture and flavor options
Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste delicious. My kids love to snack after school with these. Also there great for breakfast in a hurry.
Tamia L.
Omg!! It's like heaven to your mouth!!! I never liked yogurt until I tried the whips!! Hands down the best
Sage H.
Roanoke
So good. Usually have a bunch in my fridge so creamy and rich in taste! love them and i would keep buying .
Casey D.
Belle Rose, LA
It is so light and delicious... I'm not a huge yogurt fan because of texture, but this one beats it all...
Crystal N.
This yogurt is like a dessert it’s creamy and delicious. It’s a nice healthy alternative to other desserts.
Autumn S.
toledo
The whips part isnt that good and it tastes kind of funny. Would perfer regular strawberry instead pf whip
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?