BY YOPLAIT

Heather M.
litchfeild
This is so yummy all my kids love it has a great flavor and love that I can pick it up at most stores
Lizzie 🌈.
Troy
I love that you can really taste the strawberry! Some strawberry yogurts don’t taste like strawberry!
Paola M.
Milwaukee, WI
You can’t go wrong with strawberry flavored yogurt. I always eat this one for breakfast! I love it 😍
Abi O.
Bellwood
This is delicious! Idk how I can love this even though I hate strawberries!! It's so light and sweet
Heaven W.
dallas
This is so yummy! I love it and it’s so good for you. Amazing value. Will definitely be buyin again.
Alexandra D.
Very good light yogurt. The taste is delicious not to sweet ! Good for a snack or a light breakfast !
Madison C.
Hamilton, OH
This is my go to yogurt because I love the texture. It tastes like you’re eating mousse. I love it!!
Shanae A.
Great taste and good for u. I love eating this brand a lot. I always pick these up when I’m shopping
Tori P.
I love this yogurt it’s very filling. I love the flavor as well. I’ll keep on purchasing this yogurt
Summer M.
Smithsburg
The strawberry is my favorite flavor because it is so light and refreshing to eat on an afternoon day