BY YOPLAIT

Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
I used to be obsesses with Mousse and Whipped Yogurts (before I learned Greek was healthiers) It's like eating a dessert, but a bit healthier because of the yogurt and fruit. If you're like me and have a sweet tooth, enjoy one for breakfast with some granola on top!
Amanda B.
Corinth
This will always be my favorite yogurt. It’s so light and fluffy and the taste is great. The strawberry is the best flavor to me. It’s also really yummy if you put it in the freezer before eating! I will definitely buy again.
Nichole L.
I enjoy these. They have super light texture and are pretty good. I am weird about my yogurt and don’t like chunks of fruit so if I buy anything it will be like these. I don’t buy them all the time but when I do I enjoy them.
Tina K.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally not a big fan of whipped yogurt. I prefer the creamy smooth kind. I think the whipped has lots of bubbles in the texture. Although the strawberry flavor makes the texture of the yogurt more bearable and enjoyable.
Sam R.
Gaylord
I love how affordable these yogurts are, and they taste so good! They are so light and airy, and it's the perfect snack to have with any meal. The flavors are incredible. As a bonus, there are so many flavors to choose from.
Zarriah W.
Germantown , MD
I didn’t like this yogurt like at all really. The texture caught me off gaurd but I feel like that changed the flavor of this one for me. That was my first time trying and I’ve never bought it again since. It wasn’t all that
Ivonne R.
NY
Delicioso yogurt. Es cremoso y con un dulce sabor! Llevo un tiempo consumiéndolo y es saludable y delicioso! El bajo es grasas, y con un calor accesible. Lo recomiendo totalmente para llevar un estilo de vida más saludable!
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Love this yogurt it is so good ! I like to eat it for breakfast or a snack anytime. Very affordable and cheap this flavor is refreshing and light. You can usually find it at any grocery store ! So many flavors to chose from
Kaitlyn H.
winchester, KY
Love the flavor of strawberry yogurt but the texture of the mousse is a little strange for me. Giving it 3 out of 10 for the good flavor but I’d much rather have the regular yogurt. If the mousse is your thing I’d recommend.
Brianna G.
Ocean City, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably one of my favorite things to snack on. I use yogurt for when I have a sweet tooth but don’t wanna eat candy. We can usually get them on sale somewhere and spend like 5 bucks on 20. The whips aspect is super yummy.