BY YOPLAIT

Meli Mel H.
Bowie
Tasty and always on sale!
This is a must to have in your fridge for late night snacks and quick bite
Cinnamon B.
It’s pretty good yogurt. I buy mine at save mart or any store I can find them at. It’s taste is good.
Megan H.
Maryville
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite yogurts. I don’t normally like the texture of other yogurts and this one is great!
Jbug
astoria
My favorite one. Love the strawberries. Great taste and affordable price. Gonna try the other flavors
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
Great product. Tastes & smells amazing. Cheap & easy to eat on the go. Always have these in my fridge
Madison C.
Hamilton, OH
This is my go to yogurt because I love the texture. It tastes like you’re eating mousse. I love it!!
Paola M.
Milwaukee, WI
You can’t go wrong with strawberry flavored yogurt. I always eat this one for breakfast! I love it 😍
member-ca4e2
Purchased at: Target
My favorite yogurt by far. It’s like eating something luscious without the fat and calories. Yummmm!
Brianna S.
Robstown
Really love this yogurt, especially the flavor.. it’s my favorite & my go to! Everyone should try it!
fran s.
Louisiana
Fast easy snack for the day...just enough fruit and smooth and creamy...great taste and very filling.