BY YOPLAIT

Alley O.
Jacksonville
My favorite type of yogurt! I love the flavor, it’s easy to eat, easy to digest. It all around my fave!
Juana 🌹.
Amelia
Strawberry is the only flavor I've eaten from this brand and it's so good. I love how it's affordable.
Kylie W.
Tustin
Our baby loves yogurt and we regularly give him this yogurt with some fruit. It always goes over well.
Jasmonique P.
Menasha
I love yogurt and my 1 year old does too so we go through these really fast and we have to keep buying
Eddie C.
Grand Prairie , TX
Rich and creamy, everything I look for in a cup of yogurt, I'm glad I was convinced to get this product
Courtney C.
Baton Rouge
Love the creamy yogurt so much. It's easy to take this on the go whenever you need to fill yourself up.
Cinnamon B.
It’s pretty good yogurt. I buy mine at save mart or any store I can find them at. It’s taste is good.
Jbug
astoria
My favorite one. Love the strawberries. Great taste and affordable price. Gonna try the other flavors
Taylor H.
Absolutely love this brand. This yogurt is my daily snack. Always has great flavor..................
Kirsten D.
Great flavor the texture is very weird I like the original better than the whips I got it at Walmart