BY YOPLAIT

Laqonda W.
Prattville
Yoait whips strawberry mist yogurt mousse is very creamy and satisfying. The strawberry is my favorite.
Kadijah W.
Akron , OH
I love this whipped yogurt it’s fluffy light and taste great this is the only yogurt I buy in my house
Autam W.
Amazing flavor and texture my children love this and can't get enough I highly recommend this peodute .
Ashlee R.
Stillwater
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great flavor for a low low price! We stock up in these each grocery trip!! Great frozen as well!
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is so yummy and decadent. It's hard not to eat more than one! The key lime flavor is so good too.
kiersten d.
Lehighton, PA
delicioussssssssss!!!! this is a really good yogurt and doesnt have alot of calories. i recommend this.
Bria W.
Chicago , IL
Takes your craving away from the sweets you want but know you shouldn’t have ! Taste so light a fluffy
Loren D.
Super light and very tasty. I’m not one for the texture of “normal” yogurt but whips are the way to go!
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Very light but delicious! Worth the price and always on sale. My favorite is strawberry and cheese cake
Jayden S.
Really delicious and very very good for on the go. I think it isn’t pricey at all and very affordable.