BY YOPLAIT

Brittany J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait never disappoints! I really love the strawberry flavor, but their other flavors are also amazing!
Sarah C.
Poquoson
Liked this a lot. But it often when i can find it. I don’t know how it compares this is all I really buy.
Sydney N.
Statesboro
Not my favorite! I usually get the light version but decided to give this a try. Not huge on the texture
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
I was at first hesitant about the mousse but it was delicious! Light and fluffy yogurt with a great taste
Paola E.
browsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Es súper rico me encanta lo comen mis hijos y les encanta combinarlos con cereAl y esta a muy buen precio
Eila B.
Glen Rock, NJ
This yogurt is especially good as a light snack! It is light and fluffy but good for keeping you full!
Eddie C.
Grand Prairie , TX
Rich and creamy, everything I look for in a cup of yogurt, I'm glad I was convinced to get this product
Courtney C.
Baton Rouge
Love the creamy yogurt so much. It's easy to take this on the go whenever you need to fill yourself up.
Juliana T.
Chicago
Love it for a basic snack, a good carry on snack that I take after breakfast. Nice on the price tag too
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE whips! Such a great treat. I always will eat this when I’m trying to cut back on the ice cream.