BY YOPLAIT

Rachel B.
West Chester, PA
I substitute this in as a dessert sometimes. It’s like a strawberry mousse with an incredible flavor. I also like to eat the raspberry flavor. You can find it at any local grocery store. I would always have them around the house.
Amy N.
Stillwater, NY
Honestly these are my favorite yogurts! It’s lightweight and tastes so delicious! I’ve tried numerous flavors but this one is my favorite. I loved the whipped texture. More yogurt brands should consider this. I recommend it 100%.
Breanna D.
El mirage, AZ
If you enjoy mousse but not all the calories, head over to Yoplait in the dairy aisle. This is one of their best flavors simple and desirable. It has that smooth mousse feel but without the guilt afterwards. Treat yourself!
Heather G.
Chackbay
One of my favorite go to snacks. Perfect paired with some granola. Perfect serving size and love the strawberry flavor. Compares to activa brand. Love having an option that is good for you, low in fat, and tastes great too.
Kallie A.
Lynchburg
Yummy! I love Yoplait as opposed to Greek yogurt. Yoplait is the go-to yogurt brand for everyone because it is healthy yet delicious! I love all versions of their yogurt. My favorite flavors are always Strawberry or Blueberry :)
Tiffany G.
Baltimore , MD
MY GOTO YOGURT! whipped is so light on the stomach and full of flavor! Great price, always offering sales and coupons! Even my kids love it! Strawberry flavor is just right- not too strong but enough to satisfy cravings! Nothing to add! Very satisfied with this product
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
I used to be obsesses with Mousse and Whipped Yogurts (before I learned Greek was healthiers) It's like eating a dessert, but a bit healthier because of the yogurt and fruit. If you're like me and have a sweet tooth, enjoy one for breakfast with some granola on top!
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This product is very fluffy, but the strawberry flavor wasn’t my favorite. I liked the price, and the texture wasn’t all bad, but the flavor was not what I expected. I would only recommend it to someone if they love strawberry
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
This yogurt tastes just like strawberries, and inside the yogurts they would usually have tiny pieces of strawberries. I bought mine at Coborns or Target. It does have a great flavor to it, and I would definitely buy it again!
Nichole L.
I enjoy these. They have super light texture and are pretty good. I am weird about my yogurt and don’t like chunks of fruit so if I buy anything it will be like these. I don’t buy them all the time but when I do I enjoy them.