BY YOPLAIT

Henda G.
Louisville, KY
Delicious. I absolutely recommend. And the yogurt has great taste and texture. Good design. Very filling.
Sydney Z.
The whips are my favorite! I like how light and fluffy they are. This taste great and are a great snack.
Jess M.
Allentown
This is my go to yogurt! I eat as a snack everyday! Not too expensive, even better when they’re on sale.
Brooks T.
Olive Branch, MS
Yum!!! Not many yogurt’s that I really like. This one is great. One of the items I buy every time I shop!
Chelsea L.
Walla Walla
Love yoplait yogurts, such a variety of flavors, good value, creamy and smooth. Prefer over other brands
Kelle C.
simply delicious...my husband and my daughter always get their yogurt at walmart and we really love them
gianna t.
Commack
delicious light and satisfying. it's my favorite one i really like the whips they're better than the rest
Larissa F.
Miami
This yogurt is creamy and delicious! I am excited to try all the other flavors like sea salt and caramel!
Hailey T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is like candy to me. I love the texture of the whip and it has a nice flavor that isn’t heavy
Urban A.
Joliet, IL
It was creamy refreshing and a perfect shade of pink when the food looks appealing it taste better to me.