BY YOPLAIT

Bobbi W.
Antioch, IL
Love the yoplait whips! Super creamy, and I’m not a fan of fruit in your yogurt so the whips are perfect!
Goddess✨ D.
Springfield
Yoplait is an okay yogurt in my opinion. The favors are good but the texture of the yogurt I don’t like.
Sarah A.
Strawberry is my all time favorite flavor in everything. I love this yogurt and reccommend it for others!
Megan S.
Brevard
Such a tasty yogurt. Hits your sweet spot without the guilt of eating candy and these are super cheap too
Brianna G.
Hesperia, CA
Has a really great flavor and it’s a plus since it’s healthy for you in a way. It has a thick consistency
Brooks T.
Olive Branch, MS
Yum!!! Not many yogurt’s that I really like. This one is great. One of the items I buy every time I shop!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
I like simple flavored yogurt, so this is a good flavor for me. I like the taste and the packaging of it
Chelsea L.
Walla Walla
Love yoplait yogurts, such a variety of flavors, good value, creamy and smooth. Prefer over other brands
Kelle C.
simply delicious...my husband and my daughter always get their yogurt at walmart and we really love them
Ayushi B.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Target
This yogurt with strawberries taste great. Like its all creamy and yummy in your mouth wanting for more.