BY YOPLAIT

Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this yogurt . It is so good . It is a great light breakfast snack on the go . I strongly recommend this.
tori m.
Havre
Relatively healthy. Nice and light with plenty of flavor and my children love it. All around win for snacktime
Jessica C.
Naperville
Love the flavor and tastes great in smoothies. Good to eat with pound cake and make a strawberry dessert.
Jessica M.
1001 whipporwill drive apt 2 Berea ky
This kind of yogurt just melts in your mouth yoplait yogurt is the only kind I will eat it is sooooo delicious
Victoria A.
Buffalo
I love Yoplait yogurt. The whipped kind is a tad bit to lite for me but it has the great Yoplait yogurt taste.
Natasha S.
Farmville
Purchased at: Walmart
Product is just awesome!!! My family and I enjoy it all the time. The quality of your product is one of a kind.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great yogurt my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the yogurt lovers
Sabrina P.
Boise
The strawberry taste is so yummy and creamy. A go to in our household. The price is very affordable as well.
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
One word.... YUM. I always purchase these at my local grocery store. Strawberry & chocolate are my favorite.
Morgan D.
Gulfport, MS
Whips are my favorite of the yogurts. They have great consistency and great flavor. It is light yet filling.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?