BY YOPLAIT

Tamia L.
Omg!! It's like heaven to your mouth!!! I never liked yogurt until I tried the whips!! Hands down the best
kayleigh Z.
garden city
I love this kind of yogurt it taste so good and I like how it has the little pieces of straw berries in it
member-ccecc
Taste really good I have some to my friend and she loves it, I think that buying in bulk is less expensive
Sherry M.
I love this yogurt. I have been trying to eat healthier. I love this stuff. I usually buy different flavors
Sydney W.
mcminnville, or
I love the whips but this flavor in particular tastes very fake. It does not taste like a real fruit taste.
Eva H.
My kids and myself love these. Very good. Affordable. Great flavor and freshness. Definitely out favorite.
Kevin Z.
Newton, MA
Pretty good overall with a nice texture also. Howver this flavor, strawberry, is slightly too sour for me.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
Best strawberry yogurt I have had. I Love yoplait yogurt especially the whips!! It's like eating a desert!
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
My favorite yogurt, love the whips in all flavors! The strawberry is my favorite and always hits the spot!
Sabrina M.
Altus
This is my favorite yogurt have not found anything else that compares will continue to buy it also healthy