BY YOPLAIT

Patricia M.
USA
So good and fluffy love the taste of this flavor i love yoplait!!!!!!!! The best of the best yall go try it
Myra M.
Not great and not horrible, if I was hungry I would eat it. However it’s just plain generic tasting yoghurt
member-ccecc
Taste really good I have some to my friend and she loves it, I think that buying in bulk is less expensive
kallie S.
Tucson
Not a huge yogurt person but my kids absolutely love this kind! Really easy going and gets the filled up!!!
Radonna R.
Springfield, MO
Love these yogurts so much! Fun, tasty snacks are what I love for. Yum yum yummmmmmmmmm! Forever customer.
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
My favorite yogurt, love the whips in all flavors! The strawberry is my favorite and always hits the spot!
Renee N.
Chula Vista
Perfect natural strawberry flavor and super light to eat. Perfect go to snack and easy to pack for lunches!
Jacqueline S.
Asheboro
my tastebuds yell wonderful when i consume this product. it is very appetizing very smooth and very creamy
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
Yoplait is popular for a reason you guys. Who doesn't love a creamy, tasty yogurt at a low price, honestly.
Sherry M.
I love this yogurt. I have been trying to eat healthier. I love this stuff. I usually buy different flavors