BY YOPLAIT

K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
Love the strawberry whips yogurt. So creamy and delicious. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Allison M.
Yoplait whips are delicious and so light, a great snack to have in between meals that is a healthy option!
Yasnay R.
Las Vegas , NV
a delicious yogurt, excellent for day to day with variable flavors, The embass brings the necessary amount.
Karen A.
Love this as a snack or dessert low sugar and low calories too! Taste delicious for a quick snack at work.
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
My favorite yogurt, love the whips in all flavors! The strawberry is my favorite and always hits the spot!
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love them! They are so full of flavor and creamy! Yoplait has been my families go to since I can remember!
kayleigh Z.
garden city
I love this kind of yogurt it taste so good and I like how it has the little pieces of straw berries in it
Krystal G.
st.louis
Yuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum very tasty i love md some yogurt and i like to freeze it and that makes it even better
Nakita A.
I like yoplait whip yogurt. I am not much of a yogurt person but it is good when you want something sweet.
Starla W.
Hamtramck, MI
Really light & airy texture. The strawberry is my favorite. Taste like fresh pick strawberries with cream.