BY YOPLAIT

Holly T.
Saginaw
Very light weight I really like them they are pretty filling too I didn’t think they would be that goo but I bought them at Meijer when they were on sale and I liked them
Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
This yogurt is so good and light weight. Im very picky about yogurt but i never seem to have an issue with this brand. Ive never gotten any watery yucky yogurt from them
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I prefer these whips yogurts over the regular yogurt. These have a great texture and taste. They are normally less than a dollar at my local Walmart. Low in calorie and really yummy. I will continue to buy these and would recommend them to a friend.
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
This is really good when you freeze it and eat it as a popsicle! I’ve done this with all types of yogurt and personally I think this particular brand freezes and keeps very well and doesn’t lose any flavor when ready to be eaten. I love this flavor.
Bradley K.
I love this yoghurt. it’s great for a snack or a meal on the go! i love how smooth and creamy it is but still keeps that yoghurt feel! definitely recommended to people!
Jordyn K.
Cocoa, FL
Honestly don’t love yogurt as much as I wish I did. It’s so cheap and easy. But this one tastes so good and doesn’t make my stomach feel weird like most yogurts. Fairly affordable & I’d definitely recommend to people that don’t usually eat yogurt!
Kimberly M.
Florence
Love this! It is a great light way to get past the sweet tooth cravings without the massive calories from ice cream and cookies or cake. I especially love this when I put it in the freezer and let it thaw just a little, double yum!! Light and good!
Liz M.
I love yoplait anyway but this particular product is very good . It's smoother and very tasty strawberry is my favorite. I'm a repeat customer I buy this often . No it's not expensive you can get 10 for 5 dollars . I definitely would buy this again
Stacie G.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love the Yoplait Whips! I wish they would bring back the other flavors it’s very hard to find more than 3 of the same flavors. I prefer the whips over any other kinds. I will continue to enjoy these as always and hope they bring the strawberry banana whips back. #yoplait #whips #yogurt
Gabriellia O.
Bowling Green
So so so good! It is just the right amount of sweet to conquer your sweet tooth but it’s healthy! I have one every day for breakfast. Usually you can get a bunch of them for cheap. Try them frozen instead of ice cream! What a healthy alternative!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?