BY YOPLAIT

Linda S.
Santa Monica
This one has great flavor and is a great texture. It is filling and a is a perfect snack for between meals
Steph A.
West Valley City, UT
I love whips. I can't stand the chunks of fruit in regular yogurts. This is delicious, smooth and filling.
20 🌹.
San Leandro, CA
Tastes good! Love the strawberry taste! I sometimes purchase for my son he loves them more than I do hahaha
Hailey W.
Murray
Super tasty yogurt, however I think this yogurt tastes like all of the other strawberry yogurts out there.
Kareena M.
Diamond City
The kids love them. Every time they are having friends over this is a must have snack. They'll be wiped out
lovin h.
When i first tried it had such a weird texture to it nothing that i expected but it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
Love the strawberry whips yogurt. So creamy and delicious. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
Serena M.
Incredible taste. Sweet and savory, just as expressed on the packaging. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Janessa S.
Skiatook
Taste AMAZING has real strawberries and everything! I'm a huge fan with strawberries so i loved this yogurt
Megan H.
So amazingly good love strawberries so much so this is the perfect yogurt for me my favorite to be exact 😍