BY YOPLAIT

Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Awesome yogurt, best tasting delicious yogurt I ever had when I was growing up! Still love it to this day!
Alexis M.
Anderson
One of my favorites . But definitely needs more strawberries. So does the strawberry banana yolate yougart
kayleigh Z.
garden city
I love this kind of yogurt it taste so good and I like how it has the little pieces of straw berries in it
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
Best yogurt ever! So smooth and light, I absolutely love it and always go for it when I see it in the store
Kevin Z.
Newton, MA
Pretty good overall with a nice texture also. Howver this flavor, strawberry, is slightly too sour for me.
Allison M.
Yoplait whips are delicious and so light, a great snack to have in between meals that is a healthy option!
AjRox U.
Minot
The whips is good but my kids dont like it as much as the regular Yoplait yogurt with the strawberry bits.
erica r.
So yummy I love the whip the best so smooth !! And the flavor is so strong in a good way and it’s so yummy
Karen A.
Love this as a snack or dessert low sugar and low calories too! Taste delicious for a quick snack at work.
Myra M.
Not great and not horrible, if I was hungry I would eat it. However it’s just plain generic tasting yoghurt