BY YOPLAIT

shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta su savor super rico este ttae pedasos de fresa bastante grandes que le alladen mas sabol al yogurt
Sara C.
United states
Not a bug fan of the texture, but great flavor and smell. Very light and the perfect go to snack when hungry
tess h.
It's light and Airy it's very delicious it's like eating a dessert I love it it is by far my favorite yogurt
Sara W.
Bellaire, OH
I don't really eat yogurt but, I love this yogurt. It doesn't make my stomach hurt and it tastes sooooo good.
smh 0.
Yoplait is the best YouTuber it has a lot of different flavors and icecream flavors too and their super good
Rachel N.
Greenwood , IN
Love how light this is! Perfect midday snack when I’m in need of something, but don’t want to be too filled.
Marissa E.
Crestwood, KY
This yogurt is so light and fluffy. It is the only yogurt I will eat and a bonus because my son loves it too!
alexis g.
United States of America
It's good tastes pretty good😂 lol I like yourgert alot ice cream is better tho lol I like it this flavor too
JAKELYN L.
Edinburg, TX
This yogurt is so good ! It looks a bit weird when you first open it but when you taste it its sooo delicious
Ricardo F.
Kansas City
Love to eat these type of yogurts feels nice when im eating them. They have a great taste and a nice feeling