BY YOPLAIT

Vickie M.
Evansville Indiana
Addictive , it is light and cooling . Have to eat one every day with lunch. Strawberry is my favorite flavor.
Laura P.
I loved this product. I usually don't eat strawberries a lot but with this yogurt. I was ADDICTED to this !!
Rachel B.
Newberry, FL
I’m not big on whipped yogurt, but yoplait does it best! My family stocks up every week on yoplait products!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
This kind was a winner with my boys. They even froze it and swears it's better than the popsicles that I buy.
Sherry E.
Even though I’m not into whipped you hurt I have to say this was pretty good. I would recommend yoplait whips
Aurelia R.
Love it. One of my favorites by them and I cant go without it for my breakfast. Always have to pick some up.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Not a fan. It’s so weird like the texture is extremely weird. It wasn’t that good I prefer the normal yogurt.
Sarah V.
Just the most tastiest cups of yogurt. It is so light and fluffy amd delicious making you wish you had more!
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. I also like the whipped kind as I feel it just melts in your mouth!
Nikk L.
los angeles
These are delicious. I love a quick and easy pick me up. I don't have to feel guilty if I have a sweet tooth.