BY YOPLAIT

Lilly D.
Means, KY
Wonderful product. Tasted better than I thought it would. I expected a Fake fruit taste but it wasn’t at all!
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
Has that fresh smooth taste at the end that I just like and it really could be my meal everyday just love it
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
My Son’s favorite flavor of yogurt. I also love this one too. It’s light and healthy. Perfect for breakfast.
hailie R.
Reesville
Love it. Good pricing and great tasting. You can buy it almost anywhere and it’s good for if your on a diet.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
This is my all time favorite yogurt it's so light and refreashing every time I eat one I just want five more.
Dawn G.
Love the whipped yogurt had to find in stores. I don't see it stocked often and I have tried several stores.
Kayla M.
Hartsville , TN
I love it and I’m not a huge yogurt person! It’s also reasonably priced and has a huge selection of flavors😊
tess h.
It's light and Airy it's very delicious it's like eating a dessert I love it it is by far my favorite yogurt
Mallory W.
I love these things!!! The texture is so unique. I love the strawberry flavor it's so strong. It's delicious!
Taylor B.
Nashville, TN
I just really like this brand of yougert as I got older It become the one I preferred over any other one. 😄😄