BY YOPLAIT

Sarah W.
Muskogee
I loooooove this light airy yogurt and it still has full flavor its my go to late night sweet cravi g snack!
Ammy B.
It is so good I literally would not eat any other type of yogurt besides yo plait and it’s pretty affordable
Amber B.
mcallen
This yogurt is yummy it’s great for a snack and tastes really good great for breakfast lunch or dinner snack
Brittany E.
I love the moose yogurt, and it taste so good. Very healthy, my dogs even love it. Enexpensive and worth it!
Kaitlyn O.
I'm not a fan of the whipped textures. The flavor is good and it is creamy but I'll stick to unwhipped yogurt
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
My Son’s favorite flavor of yogurt. I also love this one too. It’s light and healthy. Perfect for breakfast.
Amber R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love love love this yogurt it's gates so good I would most definitely buy these all the time very delicious.
member-ddf47
Love the taste of this yogurt. Actually tastes like real strawberries and yogurt is smooth like it should be.
Aiinah B.
Lawton
I love strawberries ! So i love this yogurt ! Its sweet and light unlike other strawberry yogurts ive tried.
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Wonderful product. Tasted better than I thought it would. I expected a Fake fruit taste but it wasn’t at all!