BY YOPLAIT

Hadley S.
I love the Yoplait Whips !!!!!! I love how fluffy & light it is. I completely prefer Whips over normal yogurt.
Arielle B.
Sheridan
It was pretty, good. just a standard whipped yogurt. it was highly addictive though. I like how whipped it was
Nancy B.
Es muy cremos y sabe delicioso, es perfecto para comer en la mañana o también como snack a la hora que quieras.
Andrew G.
south berwick
I love this yogurt I get it when I can. I love the flavor and the texture. You can never go wrong with yoplait.
christina g.
Wheeling, WV
Its creamy and sweet and so light and refreshing. My kids live this kind and I buy them every week. I recommend
Cheyanne F.
Orland, CA
Super yummy! Affordable, delicious, I love the whip of it. Amazing flavor opinions. I definitely will by again
Casey J.
Alva
Not too sweet but perfect. I love making smoothies with these, it leaves them very creamy and rich. I recommend
Brittany L.
Md
Quality is really great. It’s delicious and fruity rather than bitter tasting. I prefer this over other yogurts
Joshua W.
Good fruit quantity, in decent-sized chunks. It's a good yogurt for grabbing and going, or for a snack at home
member-d8f6b
I like it because it has a better flavor than the rest. Its a good price and also its great to take on the go.