BY YOPLAIT

graciela f.
I love these job you're the only bad thing I think they have is because they don't have the little fruit inside
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great yogurt my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the yogurt lovers
Courtney R.
Richmond
I love whips! It is so easy to eat and it seems like less yogurt but its not it is just because it is so light!
Julie C.
Wayne
I absolutely love this strawberry mist flavored yogurt. It is so light and refreshing. I will be buying more!!
Melissa M.
Chicago
Light, airy, and not too sweet. This yogurt is great as a snack. It satisfies a sweet tooth without the guilt!
Kaite e.
Chilhowie
I love how light it is. It's sweet and the perfect treat! Not a lot of calories, so it is healthy alternative.
Asher N.
Awesome taste and helps to easy your stomach when not feeling good and it's so tasty and enjoyable, I love it.
Hadley S.
I love the Yoplait Whips !!!!!! I love how fluffy & light it is. I completely prefer Whips over normal yogurt.
Danielle C.
Seekonk, MA
Not a whole lot to say here. It's yogurt. Strawberry flavored. It's smooth and I did enjoy it. Will repurchase
Nancy B.
Es muy cremos y sabe delicioso, es perfecto para comer en la mañana o también como snack a la hora que quieras.