BY YOPLAIT

Andrew G.
south berwick
I love this yogurt I get it when I can. I love the flavor and the texture. You can never go wrong with yoplait.
Harmony f.
Morris
I love the taste of this product it has a great texture and it's better for you I highly recommend this yogurt
Meghan K.
Fishing Creek , MD
i feel weird reviewing yogurts but this yogurt is high quality! freeze it or refrigerate it and it’s delicious!
Randa M.
Anderson, IN
Only yogurt I can eat. I love the fact that there are no large chunks of fruit that all collect in the bottom.
Evilin J.
These are. My favorite of all time the whole line is amazing. I love these for a snack and I'll usually eat 2.
😍Pretty Q.
Dayton, OH
Sooo good! Kinda reminds me of whip cream and yogart mixed. Light, flavorful and filling. I totally recommend.
Arielle B.
Sheridan
It was pretty, good. just a standard whipped yogurt. it was highly addictive though. I like how whipped it was
Dana D.
Browder, KY
Yogurt is good for you. I like yogurt for a healthy snack. Love that is easy to take it on the go. Tastes good.
melissa U.
i love this yogurt for on the go or to snack on when im running late. its very good and my kids love it as well
Mariela C.
Weslaco
Me encantan estos yogurts son mis favoritos y mas en la mañana se los recomiendo como un desayuno con frutita.