BY YOPLAIT

Valerie S.
Fairhaven , MA
I don’t eat yougurt but this is the only one mykid will eat. I personally think all yogurt is nasty but my son loves it.
Elyas123 J.
castro valley
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can actually taste of strawberries in there or whatever flavor that they have however this one is one of my favorites
Devlyn R.
2812 purington ave
Purchased at: Kroger
Love the taste absolutely amazing my go to yogurt foreal helps me go potty too lol tmi I know but it is a magical worker
Caitlin F.
Whips is so light and fluffy, it makes eating yogurt so much more enjoyable. It's a great pairing with fruit and granola!
sarai c.
Fresno, CA
The strawberry yogurt is one of my favorites because it has little pieces of strawberry that make the yogurt even better
Dailyn B.
I like this yougurt so so much because I like starberrys and the yougurt taste so naturally and cream oh god its so good!
Corey T.
Neptune, NJ
Very yummy. I think the whipped texture really makes it taste so good. You don’t even realize it’s a reduced fat yogurt.
HBIC .
Los Angeles, CA
What great yogurt that feels great to digest and leaves me feeling wonderful afterwards im so excited to try new flavors
Mia M.
This yogurt is good because of it's strawberry flavor but my favorite is the strawberry chunks because I like strawberry
Katie R.
Loudon
Amazing flavors they never let down my taste buds a good way to cool off and have a great snack that wont break your diet
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?